Ecommerce connected to Xero
Beautifully simple ecommerce with streamlined accounting
Streamline payment reconciliation
Integrate your Rocketspark online store with Xero accounting software and orders will automatically flow through into Xero as invoices. Streamlining your payment reconciliation process.
Why connect Rocketspark with Xero?
Everything an ecommerce or retail startup needs to be successful is available with Rocketspark.
- Super simple set up—no third party integration software required.
- An itemised invoice is created in Xero for each online transaction.
- Invoice in Xero shows products ordered, shipping, discounts and tax.
- Invoices for credit card sales are automatically approved in Xero.
- Invoices for bank transfer sales are marked as draft, pending payment.
- A customer record is created in Xero when the online sale is completed.
What is Rocketspark?
We’ve made it super simple to make a website, no matter how savvy you are. We guide you towards best practice design. The end result looks professional and properly reflects the quality of your business. It’s extremely easy to update your own website.
Everything you need to sell online
30 day free trial. No credit card on trial. No term contract.
See why Glenn uses Rocketspark
Glenn wanted to take his great range of board riding products online and engaged a Rocketspark design partner to take care of creating a website.
“The recommendations for Rocketspark, and the features available, it was a bit of a no brainer. We’ve now achieved what we wanted with some really amazing features.”
Design and set up an online store—piece of cake
Create and operate your own online store, no previous website experience needed. With a 5-star rating for ease-of-use, you'll feel right at home with our drag and drop website builder.
Ecommerce website builder features
5/5 Average - Customer Service - Reviews on Capterra
We want to help you succeed
We care about you and your business, that's why we have a Customer Success team to help you on your journey.
- NZ-based phone and email support
- Hundreds of step-by-step help guides
- Ongoing blogs, webinars & events