Websites for florists
Take orders online and reach more customers with a beautiful floristry website.
Incredibly easy website editing
With Rocketspark you’re not trapped into a rigid page template. Everything is super customisable but also incredibly simple so that anyone can do it.
5-star support, right when you need it
This isn't your typical support team. No question is too silly.
We're passionate about creating a world where every small business can have the world's best website, backed by an award-winning customer support team to guide you through your journey.
- Dedicated phone and email support
- Hundreds of step-by-step help guides
- Ongoing blogs, online classes & events
Two ways to get a Rocketspark website
Do-it-yourself website builder
Design it yourself using Rocketspark’s easy-to-use website builder - just drag and drop.
- Customisable templates with preset content.
- Enjoy 5-star support throughout and beyond.
- Simple monthly subscriptions.
Get a website designed for you
Work with a local Rocketspark Design Partner and get your website designed by an expert.
- Have the entire process taken care of for you.
- Ongoing professional advice and expertise.
- Initial setup fees.
Create a website you can be proud of. Take control of the design with easy drag and drop editing.
Update your products in just a few clicks, promote sales and publish blog posts. No training required.
Drive traffic to your website with Rocketspark's social media and SEO (search engine optimisation) tools.
Offer delivery and pickup
Give flexibility to you and your customers by specifying set times and days that you will take orders. Choose whether to offer delivery, pickup or both.
Allow customers to purchase as gifts
Make it easy for your customers to buy a gift for someone else with Gift mode. Orders are delivered straight to the person receiving the gift.
Florist ready templates
Choose from one of our beautiful florist-specific templates with preset content. All templates are customisable and adaptable to your unique brand.
Get found in Google
Rocketspark is well-liked by the Google Search ranking algorithm, meaning many factors that contribute to a good ranking are automatically taken care of. But getting the best results can still require some elbow-grease, we offer the support and tools to get you there.
Everything you need for a great floristry website
Blogging built in
Create blog posts and help drive traffic to your website.
Ongoing email and phone support when you need it.
Social media integrations
Connect with your favourite social media platforms.
Gain valuable insights with the help of Google Analytics.
Domains and emails sorted
You can buy a domain or email accounts right inside Rocketspark or connect your existing domain and emails with your Rocketspark website in just a few clicks.
All the tech is taken care of
24 hours, every single day. It's all part of our service.
- High quality hosting for reliability and faster load-speed for your visitors.
- SSL certificate included (avoiding penalties from Google and distrust with your visitors).
- Automatic system upgrades to keep up with browser, CSS, HTML and search engine changes.
- Automatic back-ups so content can be retrieved within 3 months of accidental deletion.
- Carefully constructed infrastructure for maximum security.
- Unlimited band-width, meaning your site can receive as much traffic as you can muster.
- Automatic access to new Rocketspark features and updates.
- Zero plug-ins, just connections with carefully selected third-party platforms.
- 24/7 monitoring every 60 seconds so down-time can be addressed urgently.
- Unlimited storage, no limit on text, imagery or pages.
Wondering how it works?
View the entire process, from getting a Rocketspark website designed to getting it online.
We’ve helped thousands of businesses
We're passionate about creating a world where every small business can have the world's best website.
Founded in New Zealand in 2009, Rocketspark now has thousands of customers in 27 countries across the globe.
Work with a Design Partner
Tap into our network of Design Partners and get a website designed for you.