Terms & Conditions / United Kingdom
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways
- Information you give to us.
- We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other products or services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you with information about products or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data [during the Registration process];
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
Disclosure of your information
We may share your personal information with any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers, and sub-contractors (including subprocessors) for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant Rocketspark adverts to you and others. We may use aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women in a specific postcode).
- Rocketspark has never sold our client’s personal information and any disclosure of personal information to a third party is for either enhancing the experience of Rocketspark for clients or to promote Rocketspark to people who have opted in to learn more about Rocketspark.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
Rocketspark's list of subprocessors:
|Subprocessor||Reason for processing||GDPR Compliant|
|Intercom||Customer support & messaging||✓|
|Campaign Monitor||Customer messaging and messaging opted in leads and past customers/trialists||✓|
|G Suite (Email)||Internal conversations about individual customer requirements||✓|
|Google Drive||Data analysis in Google Sheets||✓|
|Product Board||Tracking customer feature requests||✓|
|Mixpanel||Tracking customer interactions with Rocketspark features||✓|
|Fullstory||Tracking customer interactions with Rocketspark features||✓|
|Domain Providers||Required for domain name registration. We use the following providers (OpenSRS, Webdrive, Fasthosts, Godaddy, TPP Wholesale, 1stDomains).||?|
|Email Providers||If you have purchased emails through Rocketspark they will be created on the Rackspace email apps infrastructure||✓|
|Postmark||Send system messages critical to Rocketspark’s service||✓|
|Asana||Discussing individual customer requirements & billing||✓|
|Jira||Bug tracking that affects a customer||✓|
|Dropbox||Cloud file storage for Rocketspark team||✓|
|Zapier||Integration software for connecting systems||✓|
|AWS||CDN, File and Image processing and storage.||✓|
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Rocketspark Web Solutions Limited or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rocketspark Web Solutions Limited, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third parties you authorise:
Where we store your personal data
[All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Your customer's data that Rocketspark stores on your behalf
If you store personal information like email addresses or names of customers or potential customers in the EU/UK, you are required to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). As Rocketspark may store your customer/lead data related to online sales or form submissions we have created a Data Processing Addendum for Rocketspark customers who have customers or leads in the EU/UK to demonstrate how Rocketspark is GDPR compliant with regards to how we securely handle your client's personal information.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us via our contact page.
You have the right to ask us to permanently delete your personal data from Rocketspark and third parties who process your data on behalf, as per Rocketspark’s list of subprocessors. If personal data is associated with an invoice or contractual agreement, this will remain associated in our records in order to meet applicable tax and legal requirements.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR.
Data deletion request
You can request your personal data be deleted at any time. To request to have your personal data deleted please send a request to our customer success team and they'll be able to help.