Here you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit the Rocketspark.com website and how to reject or delete those cookies.
- How to control and delete cookies
- How to turn cookies off
- List of the main Rocketspark cookies
- Third Party Cookies set for users
- Cookies set by Third Party sites
- Rocketspark Sharing Tools
1. How to control and delete cookies
You can also visit https://www.allaboutcookies.or which has a How to control cookies section. This details how to control and delete cookies in all major web browsers. Along with details on cookie law and other useful information.
Please note that disabling cookies will affect the usability of this website as cookies are required for a number of features to work.
Rocketspark also uses a number of third party plugins which set cookies on this website to deliver features like web traffic reporting and social media services. To find out more information about the cookies used by these plugins and details on how to disable each one specifically please see section 4 below.
2. How do I turn cookies off?
Modern web browsers allow you to change your cookie settings and specify which cookies or sites to block and the ability to clear existing cookies. A good place to start is in your web browser's help section, which is often found under the Help menu. For more information please use the below links.
- Cookie settings in Internet Explorer / Edge https://support.microsoft.com/...
- Cookie settings in Firefox support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Cookies
- Cookie settings in Chrome support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py
- Cookie settings in Safari https://support.apple.com/en-nz/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
Please note it’s not recommended to disable cookies as this will affect the usability of this, and other websites.
3. Cookies and Third Party Cookies set for users
This is a list of the cookies set by the Rocketspark websites, and what each is used for. Rocketspark also uses a number of third party plugins which set cookies on this website to deliver features like web traffic reporting and social media services. To find out more information about the cookies used by these plugins and details on how to disable each one specifically please review the information below.
Manage cookie preferencesChange my Cookie preference
4. Cookies set by Third Party sites
5. Rocketspark Sharing Tools
Rocketspark also allows the ability to embed social sharing tools. These tools allow users to easily share site content or links back to pages of interest over the popular social networks. These networks can set cookies when logged in to help streamline the sharing of this content. Rocketspark does not control the creation or removal of these cookies. More information about these cookies can be found on the relevant third party website.