Websites for restaurants and cafes
The website platform used by award-winning chefs and hospitality businesses.
From local cafe to fine dining
Whether you're operating a cafe, a food truck or running a fine dining establishment—Rocketspark is the preferred website platform for a range of hospitality businesses.
Incredibly easy website editing
With Rocketspark you’re not trapped into a rigid page template. Everything is super customisable but also incredibly simple so that anyone can do it.
5-star support, right when you need it
This isn't your typical support team. No question is too silly.
We care about you and your business, that's why we have a Customer Success team to help you on your journey.
- NZ based phone and email support
- Hundreds of step-by-step help guides
- Ongoing blogs, webinars & events
Two ways to get a Rocketspark website
Do-it-yourself website builder
Design it yourself using Rocketspark’s easy-to-use website builder - just drag and drop.
- Customisable templates with preset content.
- Enjoy 5-star support throughout and beyond.
- From NZ$39/month.
Get a website designed for you
Work with a local Rocketspark Design Partner and get your website designed by an expert.
- Have the entire process taken care of for you.
- Ongoing professional advice and expertise.
- Initial setup fees.
Create a website you can be proud of. Take control of the design with easy drag and drop editing.
Update your menu, promote upcoming events and publish blog posts. No training required.
Drive traffic to your website with Rocketspark's social media and SEO (search engine optimisation) tools.
Take bookings and enquiries with custom forms
Gather contact details, take bookings and collect customer feedback. Easily create your own custom forms, add them to your website and get the information you need.
A website that looks good on any device
You'll never worry that important buttons are missing or that text is too small to read. You can even fine-tune how your website looks on mobile with mobile-specific controls.
Restaurant ready templates
Choose from one of our beautiful restaurant-specific templates with preset content. All templates are customisable and adaptable to your unique brand.
Get found in Google
Rocketspark is well-liked by the Google Search ranking algorithm, meaning many factors that contribute to a good ranking are automatically taken care of. But getting the best results can still require some elbow-grease, we offer the support and tools to get you there.
Everything you need for a great website
Blogging built in
Create blog posts and help drive traffic to your website.
Ongoing email and phone support when you need it.
Social media integrations
Connect with your favourite social media platforms.
Gain valuable insights with the help of Google Analytics.
Connect with the very best
Easily connect your website with popular business tools.
Trusted by award-winning restaurateurs
We love seeing our clients achieve business success. That's why we're proud to be behind some of the New Zealand's top hospitality professionals.
Domains and emails sorted
You can buy a domain or email accounts right inside Rocketspark or connect your existing domain and emails with your Rocketspark website in just a few clicks.
Wondering how it works?
View the entire process, from getting a Rocketspark website designed to getting it online.
All the tech is taken care of
24 hours, every single day. It's all part of our service.
- NZ-based hosting for reliability and faster load-speed for your visitors.
- SSL certificate included (avoiding penalties from Google and distrust with your visitors).
- Automatic system upgrades to keep up with browser, CSS, HTML and search engine changes.
- Automatic back-ups so content can be retrieved within 3 months of accidental deletion.
- Carefully constructed infrastructure for maximum security.
- Unlimited band-width, meaning your site can receive as much traffic as you can muster.
- Automatic access to new Rocketspark features and updates.
- Zero plug-ins, just connections with carefully selected third-party platforms.
- 24/7 monitoring every 60 seconds so down-time can be addressed urgently.
- Unlimited storage, no limit on text, imagery or pages.
Switching over to Rocketspark is easy
If you already have a website on another platform it’s easy to move to Rocketspark.
We’ve helped thousands of New Zealand clients- and we’re kiwis too
Rocketspark was founded in New Zealand in 2009 and now has thousands of customers in over 20 countries across the globe.
Work with a Design Partner
Tap into our network of Design Partners and get a website designed for you.