An offer from Rocketspark to help Butchers in NZ
We’ve heard about the plight of butchers that had purchased extra supplies before the lockdown and were no longer able to sell their stock in their store.
At Rocketspark we help thousands of businesses around New Zealand to get online and we’re passionate about supporting local businesses. During this challenging time we’re keen to use our skills and tools for good and want to help local butchers.
With our website builder anyone with basic computer skills can make their own website. We also have a network of independent designers around NZ who have said they are ready to support local businesses who need help and they would review the site you create.
If you are a member of Retail Meat NZ and are allowed to sell your meat online and don’t currently have an ecommerce website we will provide our website builder Ecommerce Pro plan to you for a 99% discount for three months. (Thereafter, if you choose to continue your subscription with Rocketspark, you'll pay $99 per month, or if you pay annually you'll save $192).
Also, if the status quo of no butcher trade continues you could create a site in the meantime to start taking pre-orders or to be ready to commence trading when the lockdown returns to a lower level.
We’re 100% genuine in our offer to help. We expect no publicity and if this challenging time drags on we’d extend the offer as needed as this is not a profiteering exercise. In fact, please keep this offer to help on the down-low as we’ve only prepared this offer for butchers after hearing your story on the news.
If you’d like to take us up on this offer
- Check out our ecommerce features to see if you like what's on offer
- Start a free trial of our website builder here
- Set up your website - see tips in our Covid-19 ecommerce express guide
- Call us on 0800ROCKET or message us via your trial website if you need help
- Then, fill in the form below to let us know you’re underway and we’ll send you a 99% discount code and an invite to an online class if there's interest.